Fitting industrial buildings with fire doors is mandatory by law. They prevent or delay the spread of flames between sections of the building, allow a safe evacuation and facilitate both the extinguishing of the fire and the rescue of people who have been trapped in it. All our fire doors have a system that closes them automatically when flames or a power failure is detected.
Sliding fire door
Kavidoors sliding fire doors have a fire resistance of 60 minutes. They are specially designed for the food, distribution and transport sectors.
- The frame and the sash have a fire retardant padding that guarantees protection against fire.
- The blade is equipped with a sealing rubber that provides maximum tightness.
Refrigerated sliding fire door
The fireproof sliding doors have a flame resistance of 60 minutes on two sides and 120 minutes on one side. They are designed to be installed in cold rooms with temperatures ranging between +0 ° C -20 ° C. This model is characterized by its high level of tightness, thanks to the Quad-Core insulation that protects 20% more than the conventional ones and the intumescent gasket that completely seals the room by being able to expand up to 20 times its thickness in the event of fire.
- Frame filled with fire retardant material with double structure: refrigeration and RF frame made of lacquered steel tube.
- Nylon bearings prevent dirt and wear from sticking.
- High flexibility gasket to achieve a perfect tightness.
Swing cold fire door
The Kavidoors swing cold fire door, model Ei2-60, has been basically manufactured with stainless steel, managing to withstand the tests to which it has been subjected for its homologation.
It can be manufactured for storage rooms (+ 0ºC) and freezing (-20ºC / -40ºC). It has passed the fire resistance test according to the Ei2-60 standard. High tightness, thanks to the Quad-Core insulation and the level intumescent gasket installed on the perimeter of the door.
- Thickness of the sheet in the different finishes of 0.6 mm.
- Options: Door frame in stainless steel / Frame made of stainless steel / Handle and hinges in stainless steel.
- Measures according to demand.
Guillotine fire door
Guillotine fire doors are the ideal solution when you want to install a fire door and there is no lateral space but there is free height. They have a fire resistance of one hour.
- The intumescent gasket installed on the perimeter of the door expands in the event of fire, leaving the cabin completely sealed.
- The two lower skids cushion the fall in the event of a transmission failure.
- Double flexible coextruded EPDM gasket for a perfect seal.
Hinged fire door
KaviDoors hinged fire doors are the most common. They have a fire resistance of one hour. They are used for pedestrian access and not for large passage areas like the rest of fire doors.
- Sheet manufactured by folding without welding.
- Option of one or two sheets.
- Oval window and lower polyethylene protection.
Fire curtains can be installed anywhere regardless of the available space, since they open vertically. They are reversible and have the ability to withstand flames on both sides for two hours. They limit the spread of fire and the transmission of thermal radiation. Three models: E120, EW120 and EI2120.
- Controlled lowering speed without the need for a power supply.
- Option of one or two sheets.
- The anti-tear guide system guarantees the watertightness and integrity of the fire curtain against gases and fire.
- Containment of flames and hot gases on the side exposed to fire up to 1100 ° C.
Fire shutters are installed vertically, so they can be placed anywhere regardless of space. They have a resistance to fire for 60 minutes. The slats are easily assembled and disassembled thanks to the unique “click” system.
- The slats have a unique “click” system that allows them to be mounted and removed when arranged at a 90 ° angle.
- Guides equipped with an intumescent material.