The Kavidoors PVC impact traffic door is the intermediate solution between the slat curtain and the high-speed door for dividing spaces and closing drafts.
It allows constant two-way traffic in commercial, industrial and cold storage environments, being its use suitable for the food industry, supermarkets, hypermarkets, hotels and restaurants.
It is resistant to negative temperatures down to -25 ºC, and is characterized by lightness and flexibility.
The PVC swing doors are customizable and are supplied in a wide variety of RAL colors.
ADVANTAGES PVC IMPACT TRAFFIC DOOR
These are some of the advantages of the Kavidoors PVC swing door:
- Protection against smoke and noise.
- Shock resistance.
- Control of temperature and degree of humidity in a building.
- High thermal insulation. Elimination of drafts, heat, cold, dust …
- It allows quick access between one area and another.
- Installation both indoors and outdoors.
- Simple assembly and disassembly.
- Withstands temperatures down to – 25 ° C.
- Lightness and flexibility.
|Categories:||Indoor doors, cold store doors.|
|Aplication:||Temperature (up to -25 ºC). Food industry, supermarkets, hypermarkets, hotels and restaurants.|
|Materials:||PVC / Anodized aluminum / Duralinox.|
|Manufacturing time:||2 weeks.|