Pursuant to article 22.2 of the Information Society and E-Commerce Services Act 34/2002, according to the writing of the same given by the RD 13/2012 of March 30, KAVIFLEX S.L. declares to use some ‘cookies’ of third parties, on its Web site: www.kavidoors.com
Which are the cookies:
the ‘cookies’ are small files that are sent and installed in the user’s computer , through its web browser, in order to collect certain anonymous information that the systems use to recognize the navigator and some statistical data of the navigation in order to improve the services offered but that does not allow to identify the user.
Types of cookies that a website can use:
According to its owner:
- Third party cookies: Cookies are sent and managed by a different domain (for example Google).
According to its endurance:
- Session cookies: Store information While the user remains in the site (one session), but is deleted when you leave it, close the browser or when you disconnect the Internet connection.
- Permanent cookies: Data collected remains stored on the user’s computer after logoff, and can be consulted by the Web server for a specified period of time (up to the cookie expiration date).
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: they allow the navigation through the Web site and the use of the different options or services.
- Analytical cookies: Allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users in the websites where they are located, in order to carry out traffic studies to make improvements, make decisions based on statistics, etc.
Types of cookies used in the www.kavidoors.com
Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed by third parties.